Thursday, November 29, 2007

Random thoughts and confessions...

I love to pick things up and put them away, but I don't care so much about cleaning.

I think I may be addicted to dark chocolate. and nutella on saltine crackers. with milk.

I feel like I'm being a better mom when I give Aimee lots of time-outs.

I havn't gone to the gym to work out yet, or sat through an entire church service because I'm being held hostage by my 2 year old who refuses to be in a daycare/sunday school class without crying like someone took her candy.

I hate buying gifts for people just because they bought me something. I want to give from the heart, not out of obligation.

My children are overwhelmingly cute...and sometimes I think people are surprised by that, but I'm not. Does that make me vain?

2 comments:

E. Michelle said...

you really think people are surprised by that? I don't think so. I think they are just surprised that any child (your children) could be even cuter than a child is already expected to be.

Lizzie W. said...

Well said.