Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Happy Spitter




Aimee is what doctors call a "happy spitter". That means that she spits up regularly and copiously without any real explaination or discomfort to her. The nasty tasting Zantac Syrup she takes 3 times a day has cured her Acid Reflux,. She can go several weeks without any noticable spitting up episdoes. However, every few months, she just goes crazy with the spitting up. The weird thing is that she does it without warning, and just goes on smiling or giggling as if she didn't just cover me with partially digested baby food and formula.

This picture was taken moments after she projectile spit up all over me, the comforter on the bed, and the carpet. I was lucky that she was facing AWAY from me, or I would have been cleaning my contacts out instead of taking pictures.

I layed her down in her crib while I changed my clothes and started the washing machine. When I opened the door to get the things she spit up on, she greeted me with that beautiful smile of hers.

No comments: