Monday, December 18, 2006

Tagged by Uncle Ray (Lunatic Biker)

Five things you don't know about me....

1. I was once handcuffed, put in a squad car, and arrested for reckless driving on the Skyway. I was trying to get to Purdue Cal. from work to take an economics test. I was released after a while. I sped away to take my test and I got a B.

2. I once went on a date with a prince of a small arab country. He never talked to me again after he found out that 2 of my closest friends lived down the hall from him. Those guys were real baffoons. Looking back, I understand why he didn't want anything to do with me after learning that bit of information.

3. I was all set to move here shortly after I met Brian. I had already given notice at my job and was collecting empty boxes for my move. I decided to wait and rethink it after I started to date him and I decided to not move there after all.

4. I once dragged Stephanie along for a 36 hour bus ride to Mexico, just because I wanted to have the experience.

5. At age 16, I went to Washington, D.C. and lobbied Congress people and Senators for money for a summer program I was a part of. One girl told a congressmen that the program kept her from fornicating. He almost spit out his coffee and I had a giggling fit.

No comments: