Friday, January 26, 2007

The Cuteness!

I was babysitting my friend's 11 month old, Colin, the other day. Aimee loves that kid so much, she follows him around and shows him all her cool toys all day long. I was getting the kids ready to go to my friend's house for a play date. I had their coats on. The hats and the baby carrier were sitting on the sofa. The baby carrier is made of fabric and it has straps. It kind of ties the baby to me so that I can carry him without any hands. I was in the kitchen getting the diaper bags ready. I walked into the living room and Aimee had put Colin's hat on his head (correctly too!) and had wrapped the carrier around his body. It was the cuteness!

1 comment:

Gideon said...

What a lovely experience. I love it when older siblings start getting involved in caring for their little brother or sister. Our 4YO daughter is in raptures over her new baby brother (not sure what our 2YO thinks of him yet). I just know that in the next few days she'll be wanting to help put him in his Wilkinet sling too (or put her baby doll in it).

P.S. Just browsing through blogs - hope you don't mind me posting a comment. Best wishes