Friday, January 05, 2007

Update

We've done so much over the past few weeks that it's been hard to find time to write.

Big Family portait
Christmas
Too many toys for our small house
Bathroom redecorating
Stephanie's going away party
Brian and I bought bathing suites that weren't plus sized
First overnight date for Brian and I without Aimee
New Years
Stephanie's going away dinner with all of our "Chicago Friends"
Stephanie spent the night
Aimee got sick
Brian got sick
I got sick when I saw that I gained like 10 pounds
Stephanie leaves tomorrow

I really can't wait for life to get back to normal.

2 comments:

Emily said...

Love the family portrait! I miss steph already but I think Nate and I are going to see her right when school gets our middle of May!!

Anonymous said...

i love those family pics. good job.