Friday, March 30, 2007

Double Post Day!

Brian wakes up for work at 4:30 am and half the time I can't fall back asleep. That's why I usually post my blogs at 5 am.

Today I can't sleep because I am SO excited. We are taking Remmy in to the Animal Hospital for his yearly shots and exam (poor little guy). The reason I'm so excited is because Aimee LOVES animals. Her favorite exhibit at the Brookfield Zoo is the mock house in the Children's Zoo because they have a collection of house pets and they let the kids pet one each day. The Animal Hospital has several pets that they allow their employees to bring in and keep there during the day. Since my mother in law helps out part time, we always get the insider's tour and we get to see all the cute animals and the HUGE dog in the basement. This dog is so big it reminds me of the flying dog from the Never Ending Story, I think it's a bull mastif. I've been telling Aimee about it all week and I can't wait to see her face when she sees all the animals.

1 comment:

Lunatic Biker said...

After the animal hospital go to Dunkin Donuts for 175 buttermilk donuts. Dunkin Donuts good.