Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Update

I have a whole lot to write about, but I'm too exhausted to focus on what I want to say, so I'll just give you a quick update.

1. No baby yet. As of tomorrow, I will be considered full term and if the little guy doesn't want to come into the world in the next two weeks, I'll be having another C-Section. (Please pray that I don't need another C-Section!....No seriously, Stop reading and pray right now! Thanks).

2. Our friends that were living with us for the past month (See her link under "Erica") moved out yesterday. We really miss them, but are SOO happy and excited for what the future holds for them.

3. I was more tired today than I have been in years. No joke.

4. I ate a whole bag of chocolate covered pretzels in like 3 days.

3 comments:

Yoli said...

Glad you have your house back Lizm. Think you'll be up for a visit on Sunday?

Lunatic Biker said...

It took you 3 days? I'm disowning you. Ricardo Ramon Ernesto Stanley Wroblewski. Yeaaaaaaaaaah baby!

Anonymous said...

Okay, I prayed,but Liz,3days for 1bag of CHOCOATE pretzels. That bag would'nt last that long in my house.