Monday, October 01, 2007

I stole this pic from Brian's Uncle.


I havn't been blogging or emailing much for obvious reasons, but I thought I'd take a few minutes to answer some common questions.

1. How is Aimee?

Aimee is doing wonderfully. Better than we could have hoped for, and we owe that to her grandparents. She has had nonstop attention from her Abuela who stayed with us almost an entire week and is coming to stay with us for another week after a brief break to go home and take care of some business. Her Grandma and Grandpa W have paid visits almost every day, bringing little gifts for her each time. She's also had tons of quality time with Brian, who has made sure to take her on fun "Daddy/Daughter Dates" at least every other day.

2. Is Aimee jealous?

No. She had a few minor incidents of jealously, but no blowouts or tantrums. Lately, my biggest problem is that she wants to hold Daniel when I am going to feed him. When visitors arrive to the house, she runs over to Daniel and proudly announces to the visitor that it's "Baby DANIEL!"

3. How are you feeling?

I am feeling ok. He was born via C-section. I've been following the Dr's orders and I've been resting, eating well, and taking my pain meds.

4. Does he cry a lot?

He hardly cries or makes any noise at all. Stephanie says that he takes after Brian, and Aimee, Ms. Drama queen, takes after our side of the family.

That's about all I have for now. Everything is going really well. We are so in love with our little guy and so thankful for his health, for a good delivery, and that God saw us worthy of giving us another child. We are also humbled and grateful for everyone's thoughtfulness and generousity. Four of our neighbors, most of whom we hardly know, have come by to bring us dinner, complete with chocolately desserts! Our church friends have come by also bringing food and gifts, we've received lovely cards and emails, and our families have made sacrifices to be at our side and to support us. We are humbled and grateful. Thank you.

3 comments:

Lunatic Biker said...

I got the picture from my wonderful sister-in-law. I love it. I wish I was there to see him and help out too. All I remember about Brian as a baby was that he was a pretty good hurler. Paul was the one you had to check to make sure he was alive.

Mom said...

Aimee knows how to eat and feed her new brother. What a smart kid.
Love, Mom

stephanie said...

you should update your blog when you are up in the middle of the night. sounds like a good idea to me!