Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Ten on Tuesday

Stuff I've been obsessing over:

1. Daniel's cold.
2. Perfecting the Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookie receipe I got online.
3. Getting my stuff togather to go back to school.
4. Missing Stephanie
5. Getting some sleep.
6. Being jealous of all the fun autumn activities Brian and Aimee are doing.
7. Not being ready for cold weather.
8. Losing weight. (Kind of hard when I'm trying to perfect a cookie receipe.)
9. How much I love the Baby Bear and Zoe characters on Sesame Street.
10. Keeping Aimee from watching Wiggles DVD's all day long. .

2 comments:

Emily said...

Liz you are so cute. I know you are good mom (b/c you have been a great motherly figure to steph!) It was so fun to see her last weekend.

Lizzie W. said...

Thanks Emily. My mom did all the hard work though. All I did was act bossy and take her to some cool places every now and then.

I've been needing encouragement lately, so your compliment means a lot to me. Being a mom is really the hardest thing ever!