Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Cuteness

To balance out the complaining, I thought I'd do a "cuteness" post to let you all know that there are some really adorable moments with both kids.

* Everytime Aimee see's a picture of her uncle Paul, she says, "It's HUNKle Paul!"

* She has made it her job to make sure Remmy (our dog) has water and food in his bowls. If he doesn't, she just picks up his bowl and takes it over to the dog food and fills it up, or brings me his water bowl to refill.

* Daniel is the smiley-est baby I've ever seen. He's rarely fussy, and thinks it's a RIOT when Brian and I pretend that he is punching us. Oh yeah, and he has the cutest laugh of any baby anywhere.

* Aimee loves the class we are taking, and the Sunday School class. She cried for about 30 seconds last Sunday.

* Aimee has gotten into the habit of grabbing me by the hand and leading me to where she wants me to be. Whether it's in the kitchen to make her a snack, or in the living room to watch Elmo with her.

* We are really blessed that Daniel is sleeping through the night. Unfortunately, he must think he's in college or something because he's sleeping from midnight to noon.

No comments: