Thursday, January 31, 2008

Today

I just watched portions of the democratic debate and I must say that I'm loving me some Hillary!

I'm still sick.

I need to find fun things to do with Aimee since we both have cabin fever.

Just wanted to share this new Weight Watchers recipe that is SO easy and really yummy and very low in calories. Brian said that if we ever have white people over for dinner, we should make this because they would really like this. I think that the Latinos would like this too. He also said that it's one of his new favorites.

Meatloaf Muffins:
(Brian calls them Meat Cupcakes...which I find really annoying but kinda funny).

1 box of stovetop (or other brand) stuffing.
1 lb of lean ground beef or turkey
1 egg or 2 egg whites
1 cup of water.

You can also add one or more of the following to make them bigger and yummier: Canned Mushrooms, grated carrots, diced celery, diced onion.

Combine all of the ingredients listed above, divide into 6 muffin tins (or form a loaf) bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.

6 servings = Approx 250 calories each.

1 comment:

Emily said...

Nate would say something like Meat Cupcakes and it would annoy me.