Monday, March 10, 2008

Daylight Savings Time

The time change has not been kind to the Wroblewski clan. Brian stayed home until noon today because I was so behind on my sleep. I slept in until ELEVEN. It was glorious.

We had some great weekends lately. We've had social commitments just about every single weekend since late January, but I feel like they are starting to wear on us a bit. After Easter, a break will be in order.

Congratulations to my Brother in Law Paul and his fiance Beth on their engagement. I am anxious to hear all of the details. I want a minute by minute play-by-play. Also, I just realized that if Beth changes her name to Wroblewski, both Brian and Paul will be married to Elizabeth Wroblewski's. Weird.

1 comment:

Lunatic Biker said...

I'll e-mail you a play-by-play of what I said to the boy when he told me.