Sunday, March 30, 2008

Something New


I was thinking today about how I haven't posted in a while because my mind has been like my messy closet. I know that there is a lot of cool stuff in there, but it's just all bunched up togather and I don't have the energy to pick through it all. When we got home from church today, Brian got into an organizing frenzy. Even though I didn't feel like doing anything but laying down and watching a Jane Austen movie, I sucked it up did what Brian does when I get into a mood like that and helped out. It was therapeutic to clean the closet (and get started on the garage). It was a metaphor for what I need to do in my life. Even though I don't really FEEL like doing what I need to do, I just need to do it.

So, in the attempt to clean the messy closet of my mind, over the next few days I'm going to write a couple of random things that I have floating around in there. Kind of like when you make piles in an attempt to organize.

To CCC:

It's been a hard winter, I know. Be encouraged. Spring is here and with it comes the clean breeze of change and new life. My prayer for you: that God's fresh annointing would flow over you like a river. That this would be a time of renewal. That the branches of your tree would be brilliant with blossoms and your harvest bountiful.

No comments: