Thursday, April 24, 2008

Giving In..


I've received a lot of compliments on the pics that I post here. Although I said I would never do it, I'm going to give in and give credit where credit is due.

When my in-laws come over, my mother in law basically spends 75% of the visit with the camera glued to her hand. Somehow, she has learned how to make that camera obey her every command at the very moment she commands it to do something. My camera still takes a good five seconds to take a picture, even after I've given it a pep talk.

So I'm giving credit where it's due. Most of the pictures I've posted have indeed, been taken by Carol W., family photographer extraordinaire.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so very much. You know I love you all with my whole heart. I love taking pictures of the family so everyone can enjoy them as much as we all do. Love, Mom W.

Anonymous said...

Why isn't hunkle Paul in any of the pictures?

Sincerely, Aimee

Lizzie W. said...

Dear "Aimee"

There's your Hunkle Paul. I had a picture of you and him on the bottom of the page. It could have been a McNugget commercial, it was so cute.

love,
Liz, but you can call me "Mommy".

Anonymous said...

I agree with Liz, you are a very good photographer. Thank you very much for sharing all those amazing pictures.
And for loving my daughter(well how could you not, isn't she the most lovable person in the whole wide world?).

Anonymous said...

Thanks Yolanda, yes please don't let Liz know I do love her with my whole heart. Carol