Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Seashells

I am so happy that it is finally spring. The sunshine and warmer temps have warmed my spirits and I am find myself feeling more myself and more deeply in love with everything. I am appreciating in a new way how truely funny and wonderful my two cuties are. Aimee cracks me up all the time with the new faces she is making and the funny things she is saying. Daniel is so aware. He and Aimee get into these cute squeaking matches. Daniel will squeak and Aimee will imitate, then he'll squeak again, and so on and so on. Aimee can make him laugh histerically just by saying "tickle tickle tickle", even when she is sitting on the other side of the room.

I would like to collect these little moments like seashells and store them in a box under my bed so that I could take them out when I find that my spirit has been chilled by my soul's winter. I wish that on those days when things seem dark and unhappy, I could hold these moments in my fingers and close my eyes, so that I could come back to these joyful times - even if only in my memory.

No comments: