Sunday, June 01, 2008

I'm just sad it has to end..

Sometimes Brian will ask me what my least favorite part of my day was. He usually asks this when we've had a particularly eventful day.

We've had some very eventful weeks (which is why blogging has been so slow).

My answers have been, "I just wish we could have stayed longer" or "I'm sad it has to end" or "I wish we could do this all the time".

We are having a lot of fun in our free time with the kids. I LOVED my first day of school.
Aimee has a tan. Daniel is crawling. Brian and I have been getting weekly date nights. Our parents are amazing and generous. We bought me a fancy-pants new bike for my birthday.
Playdates have been fun and grown up talk has been interesting, stimulating, and rewarding.
Brian likes work more. I'm sleeping better than ever.