Saturday, August 23, 2008

I've got a crush on Biden...

So it's going to be Obama/Biden. I know that most people have probably never heard of him, but he is truly a bad ass. If they made Congress and Senate trading cards, I'd keep Biden in a plexiglass protector on the bottom of my sock drawer along with Durbin and Gutierrez. He's a champion of justice, a patriot, and he knows his foreign policy. I'm kind of dizzy with excitement.

I've held back on blogging politics in the past few months, but there is a whole bunch of stuff I've been thinking about that is just begging to come out, so get ready.

3 comments:

Emily said...

I am so glad you said this. I don't know much about him but have been researching him... would love to hear more about your views on politics

Yoli said...

Dude, why are you plexiglassing Gutierrez? As cautionary example? He is evils' spawn. By "evil" I mean...you know...satan. By "satan" I mean...you know...the current president.

Lizzie W. said...

We'll have to have a private conversation about that one... lol