Monday, September 19, 2005

Current state of affairs

My brain has been kinda mushy lately. It seems like lately I don't have much energy for introspection or even finishing complex thoughts or conversations with myself. More than anything, I'm trying to figure out how my mom managed to raise the 3 of us, work from 8-4 (more like 6:30-5 with the commute), make meals from scratch EVERY DAY, keep the house spotlessly clean, earn extra cash by supplying area restaurants and stores with my grandfathers famous Chorizo, keep us in check, and still find time to hand wash our whites. I'm exhausted just WRITING about it.

I'm appreciating her more and more each day.

2 comments:

Yoli said...

Not to make mom less of an awesome figure, but who had to make her bed everyday? Wait until Amy is old enough to wash dishes...then you'll see how much easier all those things will be :)

Lizzie W. said...

True Dat