Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Some days...


Aimee and I did a whole lot of talking today. (Calling it that definately seems to make it more tolerable). I couldn't figure out what was wrong. I tried everything, including doing a little bit of singing and dancing. Nothing seemed to work. It's ironic that she would have several days of crying fits right after I wrote the previous post about how I've become patient and zen and crap. *sigh...That's life I guess. Sometimes as soon as you have a handle on something you realize that it's not always that easy.

I've had a migraine for a little over a week now. Yesterday I puked as soon as I walked into the office. (Hey! At least I made it to the bathroom). No, I am absolutely not pregnant again.
Gotta go! The princess calls.

2 comments:

Yoli said...

Maybe she's bored. Sometimes at work I wish I could just cry and yell for an hour or two...

Lizzie W. said...

That might actually work. Would you like to come over this weekend and try it out? Your the one with the impressive Christmas light collection!