Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Changes

It's so weird, but I'm SOO excited! I took Aimee for her 4 month check up today and my little girl's life is about to get more interesting! She can start to each cereal and in six weeks, she will taste her first vegetable and two weeks later, her first fruit! She can also start to play in her Excersaucer! An Excersaucer is like a walker, but it's stationary. The seat part goes around and around, so the baby can "practice" walking without really going anywhere. It has toys all around it to stimulate the baby to move. It's so cool. I will post a picture of it soon.

Anyway, I have a poll on the sidebar where you can vote for Aimee's first veggie. Brian and I will probably taste each of the choices and give her the yummiest. I'm thinking that maybe I'll just make my own babyfood. But I'd like to see what your choice would be!

Love you all!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you can never go wrong with corn...its the food of our people.

Yoli said...

i'm all about the lunchroom green breans from Irving school. I noticed sweet potatoes are winning. gross!

Anonymous said...

hilarious. and true. corn it is. though judah seriously loves green beans and peas and lima beans. go figure.