Sunday, October 09, 2005

Sunday

I stayed home from church today because Aimee was having a difficult morning. We are having to suppliment her diet with formula and she's not reacting well to it.

I was telling Brian that I feel like I'm a total mess. Two weeks ago, I felt so well put togather. I did chores every day. I managed to organize a few cluttered spaces around the house, I even made a few home cooked meals. But this week was just so brutal for me. Work is getting busy because of all of the radical changes that are going on with medicare. Another competitor has entered the market. My company is rolling out 8 new products and scrapping the 2 we've been selling. I am now responsible for working with over 200 clinics spanning from cicero to elgin, carpentersville to joliet.

My house feels so unorganized and messy to me. I can't seem to finish laundry, and who knows what my poor husband will eat for breakfast, lunch, OR dinner.

I had a unique experience today. As out of control as I felt, I made a decision to not care and to just enjoy my little girl and my big man. I decided that even though I didn't check 1 thing off of my to-do list, today was the kind of day I wouldn't mind re-living over and over again.

Marrying Brian and having Aimee are the best things that ever happened to me.

No comments: