Thursday, June 15, 2006

The Saga Continues

The nasty villian known as the "Double Ear Infection" has returned. This time, I was perceptive enough to catch it before Aimee got too uncomfortable. I took her to Urgent Care this morning and the receptionist said that she was acting and looked fine. This was the same receptionist that checked me in when I took her to have her finger checked because she smashed it the night before and woke up with a fingertip that looked like a blueberry. That was the day that the Nurse told me that I need to use my mother's intuition and common sense before rushing her to the doctor every time she has an Ow-ie. I got my money back that day, but I gained a reputation as an over-reacting first timer mom. I guess I'd rather be known as an overreacting mom than a mom to a kid with a raging ear-infection that didn't do anything about it because she was worried that she'd be thought of as an over-reactor.

No comments: