Friday, December 01, 2006

Feeling a little looser-ish

*P.S...I guess a little explaination might be needed for those of you unfamiliar with MySpace.

1. "Tom" is always the first friend on any new Myspace account created. I think he's the creator of Myspace and is basically the face of MySpace customer service. I needed to explain that to Brian very quickly as I saw the look of anger and confusion taking over his face, because his wife's #1 friend was some random dude.

2. To find my page, go to http://www.myspace.com/brianandlizzie.

That's all for now!

********************************************************************************

I just created a Myspace page so that I can keep in touch with a friend that I just re-connected with and I'm feeling a little bit like a loser because "Tom" is the only person in my top 8.

So if any of you reading this want to be the first real person on my Top 8, email me or send me an invite or whatever it is that your supposed to do on Myspace to get in the highly coveted position of Lizzie M's Top 8.

No comments: