Sunday, December 03, 2006

The Struggle

I've been struggling with a lot of stuff lately. I made up my mind that tonight, I would process everything and work it out here, on this blog. Writing usually makes me feel better. It helps me organize my thoughts and as I read back to myself what I've written, I can see with my own eyes the wisdom or foolishness of my conclusions.

However, tonight, I won't have the satisfaction of decluttering my thoughts. Instead, I'll go to sleep with unfinished sentences floating around in my head, waiting for me to capture them and prioritize them neatly on the page.

I will share this with you, I feel like I've finished the first leg of a long journey. I'm happily progressing and feeling sure of my steps. Growing up is so difficult, but it's so good.

On another note: Church was absolutely beautiful today.

No comments: