Friday, May 18, 2007

Happy Birthday Brian!

Today was Brian's 30th birthday! Aimee and I took him lunch and bought him a pie and a specially requested dinner.

Brian and I had an entire weekend of fun planned that was to begin at noon today, but had to cancel when we all got the stomach virus earlier this week. Brian and I are better, but Aimee is still requiring entire outfit changes with each diaper, if you know what I'm sayin'. Another reason we can't go this weekend is because his boss practically begged Brian to work the whole day today and another 12 hrs tomorrow (Saturday) as well. Brian was resistant about working tomorrow and tried to set his boundries, but he gave in when the owner pulled out the big guns and said that they were in such a bind that the other owner (an 80 year old man) would have to come in and help out if Brian didn't come in.

That's one of the reasons why I love Brian so much. He's an honorable and hard working man.

We are hoping to continue with our plans next week.

1 comment:

Emily said...

I loved the swimsuit. Its Happy steph is back in the country week even though I wont see her till the first of June I plan on talking to her lots on the phone! Tell your husband Happy Birthday toO!