Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Up Again...

Maybe I'm being prepared for the next 4 months of having to be awake all night for on the hour feedings AND having being alert enough during the day to keep Aimee from practicing her jumping from the top of the stairs. (She's been practicing her jumping lately).

For the 2nd night in a row, it's 4 am and I've already been awake for an hour. Wide awake. My friend's husband and I were commenting that we think there might be a sleep vampire in the house, since he's been having trouble sleeping too, except on the nights that I'm awake all night he sleeps well and vice-versa.

Not much more to say except that If I weren't so lazy, I'd get up and go to McDonalds for a cheeseburger or to Krispy Kreme for a donut. (You hear that my dear Mother-In-Law and Uncle Ray? How about stopping at Krispy Kreme on your way over later on today? I like raspberry filled and the regular glazed).

Brian's alarm is about to go off. I'm going to go make sure he get's up for work on time and doesn't let the alarm wake everyone else in the house up.

3 comments:

Lunatic Biker said...

OK, Dunkin Donuts it is.

Mom said...

How many donuts????? 1, 10, 100, etc.

Yoli said...

In other news, I get to start working full time on Sept 4. Yay. Sucks about being limited on the babysitting though.