Friday, May 16, 2008

Sign of the times

I've been really busy, so blogging has been light. Things are good. Our summer calendar is already half full.

I usually write all my introspective stuff in the early pre-dawn hours of the morning. I've been enjoying my sleep lately, so nothing profound has found it's way onto this website in a while, but I'm working on it.

I've had an unhealthy obsession with politics and the immigrant experience. I hate it, but the subject always seems to haunt me, even if I try to avoid it.

I'm trying to make our household more eco-aware. Recycling more, buying products with less harmful chemicals. A trip to the ER last week from a bad reaction to some cleaning chemicals has me thinking that maybe my kids shouldn't be breathing in harmful fumes.

1 comment:

Yoli said...

Seventh Generation cleaning products are now a popular Target buy. You can also see what TJ's has in store for you. (Pun not really intended until it was used.)