Wednesday, May 07, 2008

SHE DID IT!



Congratulations to my youngest sister, Stephanie for graduating from Indiana University with a double major (?) in International Studies and Spanish. It is not surprising to me at all that she graduated in 4 years (most people don't do that anymore) because she is wickedly smart and super competitive. It seems like just yesterday she was graduating high school and we were at her college orientation. Time has gone by so quickly and she has been able to experience so much without getting distracted by life, as so many do.

We are all super proud of her and excited to see what good things life has in store for her.

3 comments:

Yoli said...

Dude, why did you post this one? I look super pissed! Someone should have taken a second one where I looked less pissy. WTF?

Contrary to what one might think when seeing this photo, I am VERY proud and HAPPY for Steph.

Aida said...

cuz, u all look very proud & beautiful!
many congrats to the grad!!
my own college graduation memories came flowing back frm 10yrs ago
(1998).
I know the feelings! words cant express this feeling of being scared yet excited to embark on your new "journey" that God has in store 4 u. luv u guys!!!!!

Emily said...

this is the first picture i have seen! i was so excited for her!