Sunday, December 21, 2008

News..

Brian lost his job on Tuesday. Just before Aimee's Preschool Christmas Program. The bright side? He made it to the show. The rest of the week has been a blur. My mom with us for 2 days to help with the kids while Brian and I scrambled to search for jobs and I prepared for my last final. Brian has handled it amazingly. He hasn't stopped to rest and has explored every avenue to find a new job.

We have been counting our blessings, our parents have been right at the top of the list. There are a number of circumstances surrounding this that really point to God's grace and provision for us. We have been able to find humor in our situation. Brian has somehow made time to make some great memories with the kids. He didn't have to miss Aimee's first Christmas program.

We have been celebrating Christmas all month in our home. Every day we have done something to celebrate the season. I have continued with those daily Christmas activities, but there have been times this week when I felt like I really might just fall into a heap. Luckily, I havn't and every day seems a little better. For example, today I had a revelation; we are really loved. That helps a lot. We have received many kind words, offers for help, and even a shiny new sport coat for Brian to wear on an interview. "It's Chaps!" :-)

Brian has an interview tomorrow. (Monday at 11). Please please pray, send positive vibes, light a candle, whatever. I have a phone interview on Tuesday, so if you can remember me too that would be great.

3 comments:

E. Michelle said...

oh, Liz. I am praying and you all ARE loved.

Anonymous said...

"Be still and know that I am God".
Love and prayers.

All The Way Ray said...

Hang in there Rasta. You'll get a job...you're one of the more employable Wroblewski's.