Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Randoms

Brian and I are going to Cancun for our anniversary. We leave THIS FRIDAY!

Aimee's hair is long and thick and beautiful and it needs a trimming, but I don't want to take her to the salon because I'm afraid they'll cut off more than I want them to, so I'm avoiding it.

Daniel is turning into a typical boy. He loves to growl and jump off of things. I love it.

Work is insane. In a good way. I am starting to love my job and I am stressed in a way that makes me productive and feel good at the end of the day.

I am loving the parents in Aimee's new preschool class. It probably deserves it's own blog entry. Let's just say that there is some serious community being built there and probably some lasting friendships.

It feels like things are looking up.

No comments: